In light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have quite rightly been fielding a number of questions about whether the show is going ahead.
At the present time (Last update: 17/03/2020) it is still our intention to stage the event as planned.
However, the situation around the world and in the UK is changing constantly and we continue to monitor government and medical advice to ensure all recommended guidelines are being followed in relation to large scale gatherings.
We are also in regular dialogue with exhibitors, venue host York Racecourse and potential visitors to canvas additional opinion and guidance to try and reach the right decisions.
Public health is always a top priority and we would urge anyone showing any symptoms no matter how mild to stay away as a precaution.
One recent development is the decision we have taken to make all tickets to the event free of charge in case of a postponement and refunds will be offered to ticket holders who have already paid.
Some aspects of the show may be scaled back due to the exceptional circumstances we are all facing both in business and as a society.
Exhibitors who have booked on for the event will be deferred to a rearranged date or our October show back at York Racecourse if the show is unable to go ahead.
Please keep checking our website and social media channels for any further updates. All stand and ticket holders will be notified via email if our position changes before Sunday 29th March.
Tickets can be booked by clicking HERE for the event.
Stands are also still available to book by clicking HERE